Ingredients:6 ounces "baby" or fresh mozzarella
1/4 pound Prosciutto, thinly sliced
1/4 pound Mortadella, thinly sliced
1/4 pound Cappicolla, thinly sliced
1/4 pound Genoa Salami - sliced thin
6 - ounce piece of Asiago cheese
1 small stick Soppressata (dried Italian sausage)
8 ounces (2 small jars) marinated artichoke hearts
1/2 pound Italian olives
8 ounces Pepperoncini peppers
1 jar whole roasted red peppers - drained sliced
Whole roasted garlic pieces
Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Italy
1 bunch fresh basil for garnishing
- Unwrap all the meats and cheeses and lay them out next to your Antipasto platter.
- Place the baby mozzarella in corner of the platter.
- Roll the prosciutto like a burrito, fold the Mortadella in half 2 or 3 times, and wrap the Cappicolla and the Genoa salami into horn shapes and place it creatively on the platter.
- Slice a bit of each cheese and the Soppressata, and place on the platter in between folded meats. Scatter the platter with artichoke hearts, olives, pepperoncini, and roasted red peppers.
- To finish, scatter the roasted garlic cloves over the platter, drizzle some olive oil over lightly and garnish with the fresh basil.